Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

NoCopyCat (x

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

welcome

Followers

like (:

Photobucket

Couples ♥

Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 22 July 2011

Friendship Is The Best ♥

friendship is always the best for me 

i love all my friends 

they bring happy to me  

i love you all so much 

today i laugh the most weih  

we talk about " somebody " so much xD 

make me laugh like hell xDD

ehh ,, i think she E cup one ehh xDD

* skip * 

today two of my friends suddenly mention about " him " 

heyy 

you can't judge people this way 

people have feelings too 

you're not 100% perfect 

nobody is 100% perfect 

* skip * 

happy is how to describe my feelings nowadays (: 

i can't be happy without my friends  (: 



stop here today 

ciao (:


No comments:

Post a Comment